- 10 of I-STEM PRP Tube
- This is not a whole kit, only the tubes
- Made in Korea
What is PRP?
- Platelet Rich Plasma(PRP) is concentrated platelet cells taken from blood and it has a lot of growth factors that help in the healing process of injuries.
What is Bluffy Coat?
- Buffy coat contains most of the platelet and white blood cells after centrifugation
PPP is not PRP?
- PLATELET RICH PLASMA must contain more than 1,000,000/ul platelet count
Buffy Coat accounts for only 1% of total blood?
- The more PPP you include in PRP, the more mixture (alleged PRP) you may gain. However, it cannot be considered as PRP and has no effect for a treatment because its platelet density is low
- No rejection, using autologous blood
- Quick and simple procedure
- No need to take an incision
- The fundamental solution for improvement
- Strong and long lasting effects
How to Use
- Blood Gathering: Draw 2cc of anticoagulant(ACD-A) and 17cc blood in 20cc syringe
- Blood Gathering in the Tube: Put the gathered blood into Y-STEM tube
- Centrifugation: Separation the blood, by only single spin of centrifugation
- No Need of second centrifugation
- PRP Extraction: Extract 2~3 cc of PRP in 3ml syringe
Precautions for Storage:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store at room temperature
- Keep package tightly closed after use
- Avoid exposure to high humidity and direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place