- 2.1 mm
- It effectively absorbs and penetrates substances deep into the skin through the visible and base layers.
- FDA Approved
- Made in Korea
How to Use
- Cleanse your face
- Apply toner on a cotton pad to tidy up the skin texture
- Press firmly to stamp
- Slowly stamping less pain than fast stamping
- Stamp the entire face with a slight overlap of one stamping area and apply the essence and cream you use
- The skin stamp is licensed as a sterile medical device and is best used for one-time use (If reused, shake it enough to wash it, soak it in alcohol, and dry it before using it)
- Use personal hygiene thoroughly and don't use it in parallel with others. Use only yourself.
- Please note that you are not responsible for secondary infections caused by careless cleaning and disinfection
- Sensitive eyes and mouth can also be used
- If you have a metal allergy, be aware of the use of the stamp.
- Do not re-use head
- Do not share with other person
- Do not stamp too much more than indicated time.
- If treated skin shows hypersensitive responses, consult with your doctor
Precautions for Storage
- Keep the micro needle part always clean
- Store in a safe place out of the reach of children