WITH BLUNT TIP CANNULAS
- Mono/Screw threads are smooth threads.
Once placed under the skin, it stimulates facial tissue to produce collagen,
which helps rejuvenate and tighten the skin.
- A Cannula has a blunt-tip that helps minimizing the risk of tissue trauma.
It is also longer and more flexible than a needle, so it is easier to find clear pathways through tissues with just a single entry point. This results in less bruising & bleeding, and significantly short recovery periods.
- 100pcs/box (10pcs/pack x 10 packs)
- FDA Cleared
- Made in Korea
WHAT IS PDO THREAD?
- Short for Polydioxanone, PDO is FDA approved absorbable material that has been used for decades in surgery with no long-term complications.
- PDO threads are hypoallergenic and non-pyrogenic, and have long-lasting regenerative benefits for the skin.
- The presence of the threads in the skin triggers cells in the body called fibroblasts to produce more collagen. This improves skin elasticity and reduces fine lines.
- Single use only.
- See protocols and educational materials before use.
- Do not use if package is broken or damaged.
- Do not use if the area is inflamed or infected.
- This product is a medical device. Do not use for any other purpose than its intended use.
- This product should only be used by professional medical personnel.
- Storage - Avoid direct sunlight and store at room temperature. Keep dry.